Hanger Space Search

Geoff13

If you secure a hangar you will be paying until you get the aircraft into it. The hangar costs every month whether the plane is in there or not. When I finally found one for my Savannah before I had it finished I paid for almost 2.5 months for a empty space....but it was worth it I must say

I was aware of that, that is why I am starting the search now. Better to have parking and not need it, than to need parking and not have it. And if it costs me a couple of months then such is life. I am not looking to build a plane, I hope to but one ready to go. I have several that I want to look at but I made a deal with myself not to fly any other planes other than the one I am learning in until I have finished my Pilots Certificate, my Pax endorsement and my Xcountry endorsement. 2 down and well into the third. Just a bit slow atm due to some rough weather and having been away for a few weeks. Hopefully I will get that finished in the next couple of weeks then the search will begin in earnest.

Cheers Geoff13

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I flew it on Friday and again today. I have a nav in it as well tomorrow.

As for the cost of hangers, it is not a case of how much at this point in time but how available they are

Cheers Geoff

I had responded but deleted it.

I couldn't really give a rats clacker about the spelling. It appears some people think they are better than others because of their education or some other sense of superiority. As it turns out there have been several helpful responses to my original post so obviously some people are more interested in being helpful than putting on airs and graces. So stfu.

• Agree 1