You just Gotta love humourous advertising in the USA

Phil Perry

Wonder how long we'd get away with signwriting like this in the UK or Australia ? ? ?[ATTACH=full]32792[/ATTACH]

Found this on a Signmakers website in the US.

Perry, where do you dig this stuff up and when do you sleep? The boys at the sign shop had a slack day I'd guess as no Co name and/or phone nr so it's gotta be a set-up. The van wouldn't last twenty minutes on any curbside in any of the lower states before being torched. The perpetrator's ribald sense of humour is exceeded only by the size of their testicles I reckon. Cheeky though.

• Like 1

Perry, where do you dig this stuff up and when do you sleep? The boys at the sign shop had a slack day I'd guess as no Co name and/or phone nr so it's gotta be a set-up. The van wouldn't last twenty minutes on any curbside in any of the lower states before being torched. The perpetrator's ribald sense of humour is exceeded only by the size of their testicles I reckon. Cheeky though.

Having been in the vehicle graphics industry for a few years in the UK, I also figured that a contact number would be handy if it was kosher, but nontheless it IS amusing WHATEVER the reason for posting it I guess . . . .folks post me this sort of stuff due to my connection with the industry I supposee. . . . . and I tend to go sleepytime at around ten / eleven hours after you lot Downunder cobber.

I DO hope you were not offended dear friend. . . ?

Phil

Having been in the vehicle graphics industry for a few years in the UK, I also figured that a contact number would be handy if it was kosher, but nontheless it IS amusing WHATEVER the reason for posting it I guess . . . .folks post me this sort of stuff due to my connection with the industry I supposee. . . . . and I tend to go sleepytime at around ten / eleven hours after you lot Downunder cobber. I DO hope you were not offended dear friend. . . ?

Phil

Always amused - never offended. Keep em coming!

Phil, bad news, photoshoppedpoorly

Ah well FT, can't expect all photoshoppers to be as good as you and me . . . . . still, it still produced a few giggles from the uninitiated in graphical wizardry over here in the land of second hand air,. . . that nice Mr Cameron has promised to get the Earth to rotate the other way if he is re-elected this year. . . . .

Ah well FT, can't expect all photoshoppers to be as good as you and me . . . . . still, it still produced a few giggles from the uninitiated in graphical wizardry over here in the land of second hand air,. . . that nice Mr Cameron has promised to get the Earth to rotate the other way if he is re-elected this year. . . . .

You can't trust Prime Ministers Phil... our excuse for one promised to "shirt-front" Vladimir Putin when he met him, but the bravado seems to have disappeared!

You can't trust Prime Ministers Phil... our excuse for one promised to "shirt-front" Vladimir Putin when he met him, but the bravado seems to have disappeared!

That's be a bit naughty Marty,. . . . that poor bloke Putin is only about 5ft tall isn't he ? ? ? ( oops, sorry 1.5 metres. / 150 Cm, / 1500 mil ) which is why he is nearly always carefully photographed either on horseback, or some other low focal angle which hides his lack of tallishness. . . . . It DOES actually seem that some of those of reduced physical stature / vertically challenged / below averarge vertical displacement AGL seem to harbour a penchant for pugnaciousness. . . . .?

Phil.

Ah, he may be short, but apparently he has a black belt in origami or something.

Oh Yeah ??? well, I have a GENUINE black belt (2nd Dan ) in Shotokan Karate as well, . . . .but I still can't win a bloody argument with 'Er Indoors. . . . . . . .

Oh Yeah ??? well, I have a GENUINE black belt (2nd Dan ) in Shotokan Karate as well, . . . .but I still can't win a bloody argument with 'Er Indoors. . . . . . . .

Phil, you could be a combination of Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Chuck Norris and Superman, and you still wouldn't win an argument with She Who Must Be Obeyed!!

Phil, you could be a combination of Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Chuck Norris and Superman, and you still wouldn't win an argument with She Who Must Be Obeyed!!

Ah,. . . . I forgot to mention,. . . . . the missis is a "Sensei" ( for that read bloody instructor ) and I don't know what sodding dan she is but none of the guys will spar with her. . . . . she started it when she was about six years old. . . . . . .Karate. . .Aikido. . . Kendo,. . . . Wing Chun Kung Fu. . . . ( goddamn bully ) Typical family exchange. . ." There's no way I'm going to do that !". . .(6 seconds later ) "Yeah,. . .OK, why not. . . no problem. . . ."

[Can't even leave the b***h cos she can run a lot faster. . . . .]