RAA November offer to lapsed members

fly_tornado

Guest Andys@coffs
....... I think proper marketing has been missing totally from the RAA leaving the FTF's to largely recruit new pilots........

Then I believe you might well be pleased when RAAus releases the draft strategy document......I expect Michael Monk will talk more on this in coming months....

Guest Maj Millard
"Recreational Aviation Australia - Safe, accessible, enjoyable aviation" Mmmmm..... Any one else notice that it is no longer being referred to as affordable?? - Kev

Kevin...this whole thing was brainstormed extensively at last weekends Strategy session.....'.affordable' was certainly in the mix as was 'fun'. Overall 'accessible ' fitted the bill much better for the direction and plans that the RAA have for recruitment of future members.

Kevin...this whole thing was brainstormed extensively at last weekends Strategy session.....'.affordable' was certainly in the mix as was 'fun'. Overall 'accessible ' fitted the bill much better for the direction and plans that the RAA have for recruitment of future members.

Thanks Maj, glad it is not being forgotten. To me "accessible" would mean that anyone could do it (if you have enough funds available. A future flight on the Virgin space craft could easily be touted as accessible, but hardly affordable) "affordable" to me would mean it was within the financial reach of the majority of your target audience. A big difference. -Kev

• Agree 4

Yeah, I got one too. Good idea IMHO as it has given me pause to have a think about it. Still not so sure I can be bothered with aviating anymore though.

Perhaps you need to consider an exciting alternative pastime - like moderating or something? 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

• Like 1