Me and the WIFE. . . . . . .

Phil Perry

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex

The wife's back on the warpath again. . . Last night she said she wanted to make a sex movie, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I really should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

After both suffering from depression for quite some time, the wife and I were goingto commit suicide together yesterday.But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a whole lot better. So I thought, sod it, I'll soldier on!

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" . . . . . . . as she likes to call it.

I woke up this morning at Eight, and just felt that something was wrong. Igotdownstairs and found the wife facedown on the kitchen floor, not breathing! As you can imagine, I totally panicked. I didn't know what to do.. . . . . .Then I remembered McDonald's serves breakfast until 10:30 AM. . . . .

• Haha 6

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

• Haha 4