Hi all...

kodiak74

I'm around 4 hours of flying into my PPL and learning just how much there is too learn !! Still got the heady rush of fear, nerves, excitement, and exhilaration going - hoping for less of the former, and more of the later as my flying progresses. Naturally I'm window shopping for the first plane, though it will be a couple of years before thats a reality - but feel free to run your sales pitches &/or trial flights past me !!

Good to hear that you will be joining our flying fraternity as you find that it will probably be the most exciting recreation you have ever experienced.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you are located and flying from.

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Alan.

Enjoy your training, Kodiak - it's a fun time, and so satisfying as you master the Art.

I've never lost an element of fear - or at least a healthy respect - for this whole flying business. Which is great, because it both keeps flying fun & exciting, and just maybe will keep me alive.

Happy landings

Bruce

• Agree 2

Thanks All.

I'm based in Melbourne - and doing my flying out of Moorabbin (YMMB) at the moment - you have been warned !!

Really looking forward to being able to do some cross country flying and seeing outback Australia. We have family in Launceston, so being able to "pop down" would be great as well - although I think it might be a while before I'm comfortable with heading across Bass Straight (or am I just being paranoid ?). Anyway, such concerns are a while off - got to focus on my circuit work first !