Hi all

eamon_barker

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome Eamon we have some fantastic contributors on this site, but watch out for those guys who have animals as their Avatar, they have a weird sense of humour sometimes. insane.gif.b56be3c4390e84bce5e5e6bf4f69a458.gif.Alan.

Been thinking of changing my boring aviation avatar for a nice animally one. . . . any suggestions ? ? what does a Galah look like, any ideas ? it sounds nice though. . . . .

Phil

OOps. . . .

Sorry Eamon,. . . . . Welcome to the forum, wonder whereabouts in Brisbane you live ?? I stayed for about 2 years in a real swanky suburb just across the river from the airport . . . it's called Murarrie. . . . .. . .

Phil

Just be afraid of some of the answers075_amazon.gif.0882093f126abdba732f442cccc04585.gif

Eamon. . . .when I got chucked off the prison ship from England when it docked in Melbourne some years ago, the Purser, ( A Sydneyite ) gave me some advice. . . .he said : " Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see and you'll be jake mate" . . . . . . .actually I found that this was only true in SOME places and from SOME people ! ! ! !

Second ( even fourth or fifth. . .) opinions are always encouraged on ANY subject Sir.

Phil

• Like 1