Re-Landed

Milz

Hi all,

Thought I had better get reacquainted in the Just Landed area, even though it is more of a re-landing for me.

Got distracted with kids and work for some time, then relocated... but now things have calmed down just a "tiny" bit I'm getting involved again. Anyway hello all and see you around the forums.

Cheers

• Like 1

Morning guys,

I got interested in Aviation as a kid back in the 90's. We lived on the back of a country airport and during the floods we had Caribou and the odd Hercules flying in and out all hours for weeks doing food and supply drops to isolated towns and farmers. Not long after I was invited to go up in a aerobatic plane (no idea what it was except that it was blue!) with a mates dad and geez it was amazing.

I have always enjoyed flying in the cattle buses of the sky, been flying RC on and off for about 20 years and after dad complete his LSA accreditation and bought a plane I was like I'm going to do this!

Ambitions... first up I'm going to go and do a TIF in the next few weeks, talk to people, ask lots of questions and take it from there. Ideally get licensed, get the passenger and cross country accreditations and enjoy the freedom.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Agree 1