• Welcome to Recreational Flying!
    A compelling community experience for all aviators
    Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Sign in to follow this  
gandalph

Prime Minister promises to Rescue Jabiru

The daily Telegraph today reported a new policy announced by the Prime Minister Tony Abbott. Mr Abbott plans to dramatically increase sales of Jabiru's announcing today his new " No Jab, No pay " policy. Rod stiff was not available for comment.

Details are as yet unclear but it would appear that recreational flyers who don't have or soon get a Jab will be denied government payments.

Mak, Dazza and Merv could not be contacted for comment. Oscar scheduled a press conference but he was banned from making any comment or offering an opinion by media Chiefs.

• Like 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 15
  • Winner 1

Guest Howard Hughes
TMak, Dazza and Merv could not be contacted for comment. Oscar scheduled a press conference but he was banned from making any comment or offering an opinion by media Chiefs.

Merv had his Jabs and look what they did to him!! 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

Don't jab people, but by all means vaccinate your kids!! 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

PS: I think this is the funniest thread I have ever seen on rec flying! 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

My wife and I used to rescue Australian wildlife especially kangaroos so we may be able to help with vaccinations because we know how to

Jab a roo. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif.

Alan.

• Haha 8
  • Winner 1

Merv had his Jabs and look what they did to him!! 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

Don't jab people, but by all means vaccinate your kids!! 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

PS: I think this is the funniest thread I have ever seen on rec flying! 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Should there be an e after the t?

Hmm if so post it again:duck for cover:

Gees , all those posts , my mistake , kept comming up on screen that there was an error!!!?

Gees , all those posts , my mistake , kept comming up on screen that there was an error!!!?

Mike ,

Ps .i think this might all ready be posted ? ?

Should there be an e after the t?

Hmm if so post it again:duck for cover:

Absojabalootly

• Like 1

Lol you must really need your post count up Mike:roflmao:Keep going like this and you will be up with Facthunter

• Like 2

I'm jabahoot over the moon with my 160... ( maybe cockahoot, as well )

Do you keep your Jaba in a Hut?

Keep going like this and you will be up with Facthunter

I have just realised that all along I have only been laughing my socks off due to my misreading his user name. Thanks for the clarification!