Hi, I'm back.

palexxxx

G'day,

I was a member here many years ago, as with everyone circumstances change and I had to put my interest in planes and flying on the backburner for a while.

Previously I was located in Strathfieldsaye (just out of Bendigo) but for the last three years I have been living in Thailand. This would be a great place to fly if the airways were a little bit more available to the public.

I'm hoping to return to Aust. soon and resume my flying activities.

I've just found my first post when I joined the first time (from Aug 30, 2006)

http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/gday-from-palexxxx.462/

While searching for the above thread I saw a few old familiar names. I hope that they are all still around and enjoying friendly skies.

Peter.

• Like 1

Welcome back, interesting that you could start again with the same username. I thought it would be impossible to have your old account that you searched and your new account under the same name.

My account was never deactivated. I just simply logged on again and because I hadn't posted in quite a while I thought I probably should say 'Hi' again.

But it shows you as a guest with 0 likes in the link you posted in the thread starter, yet you show as a new member with a "Hand Plane", very nice, where is the centre of gravity in that thing, by the way?