Newzbitz. . . . .

DRONES ( 1 )

An American tourist was arrested whilst hovering a drone over the boundary wall of Windsor Castle ( Royal residence - London ) and taking video footage.

Police released the man following a caution, but deleted the video content from his drone camera stating Anti-terrorist security legislation. The police were most polite with the tourist, and his drone was returned to him intact and there were no charges made. Neither HM The Queen,. . .nor any of her family were resident in WIndsor Castle at the time.

DRONES (2 )

An American citizen was caught attempting to fly a drone from a park next door to the white house in Washington DC.

His drone was confiscated, although it had not lifted off the ground when he was challenged by heavily armed secret service agents,. . .he was held, face down on the ground by agents, arrested and charged under U.S. anti-terrorist security legislation which could well result in a prison sentence. . . . Neither the President, nor any of his family were in the White House at the time.

Starboard Outer Engine fire in the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster . . . . read the link,. . .( it's somewhere in there. . .) [ Incident happened early May. . .]

www.warhistoryonline.com

A female member of cabin staff suffered a broken ankle, when attending to a hysterical female passenger on a B737 Passenger flight in light turbulence, when she unbuckled and went to calm the passenger. She was thrown around the cabin somewhat, but was not otherwise seriously injured.

And finally,. . . .a PA28 Warrior flew over my local butty box cafe this morning at a height that I would guess of around 200 feet. . . . .or less. I don't understand why anyone would do this as there is no clear ground within 2 NM in any direction, clear blue sky,. . .not much wind. . . . interesting. . . . . I could clearly see the registration,. . .and I know where it is based. Hmm.