Great STOL tips and flying technicques

One of my fellow Sav owners pointed me to this website on the weekend. What a great learning resource for wanting to get the most out of our aircraft. This site is dedicated to "backcountry flying" and has a lot of great videos if you subscribe to the Youtube channel. They also have this website www.backcountrypilot.org There are 4 main videos to watch on all phases of the flight.

https://www.backcountrypilot.org/stol-tips/stol-tips-attitude-flying this is the first video of the 4

Mark

• Like 2

Interesting Video Mark and something to practice in the Savannah eh:smile: and yea I don't think I would be comfortable hearing the stall warning so early in the landing phase and all the way to landing.

I am going to start practicing it I think the Sv would be the perfect machine for it, ..when mine is flying again. The dash install isnt finished it should be this weekend but its pretty much ready to plug into the plane. Forgot I needed some new pins for the connector through the firewall for the new sensors I have fitted to the engine. I have the RS part numbers for the connectors and the pins male and female if you ever need them too Guy.

Mark

• Like 1