US flying: If you like Ozrunways, you'll like ____?

Hi all - wondering if anyone has experience with any of the various offerings for EFB that run on the iPad in the US? I am asking here rather than joining a US forum because a) I "know" everyone here and won't have to spend a lot of time figuring out who's who on another forum and b) i would like opinions of those who know and use Ozrunways enough to know what might be good for someone who considers OzR very intuitive. I wish they had the US maps :-(

Happy to hear from everyone, but that's my main focus for this question :-)

• Like 1

Foreflight seems to be pretty much the standard EFB over there from my reading on other forums. I have no idea how it compares to OzRunways.

rgmwa

Foreflight. If you think ozrunways is good (and it is) foreflight is great!!!!

Some little things I really like about foreflight:

Great weather imtergration. You can plot on the map things like cloud base, dew point spread and temperature to see where the vfr weather is.

When you land at an airport with a tower it knows that you have landed because of your position and speed and brings up the airport diagram without you having to press anything. Really good when you arrive somewhere new.

• Informative 2

When you land at an airport with a tower it knows that you have landed because of your position and speed and brings up the airport diagram without you having to press anything. Really good when you arrive somewhere new.

AvPlan EFB also does this - here and in the USA.

• Helpful 1