Flight Planning

Geoff13

Hi all. Is there a program that shows aviation maps on a PC desktop. I use Ozrunways to plan currently but would like to look at it on a larger scale. Especially when trying to plan longer journeys, like Brisbane to Mildura say. i find it a bit limiting on the ipad to get a good overall view.

If you have a PC I guess PocketFMS. That's what I used to always use in Parallels on my Mac. I just checked the website, looks like they call it EasyVFR now. I don't use it anymore, just the data files for my skyview.

Geoff

Take a look at either Command Flight Planner or Champagne Flight Planning both are very good and not expensive to buy or continue yearly subscriptions both come with the standard updates every three months.

I have used Command for the last 5 or 6 years and find it very good

Aldo

Hi all. Is there a program that shows aviation maps on a PC desktop. I use Ozrunways to plan currently but would like to look at it on a larger scale. Especially when trying to plan longer journeys, like Brisbane to Mildura say. i find it a bit limiting on the ipad to get a good overall view.

Why not patch your iPad thru to a large TV screen? That way you are using a familiar interface.

• Like 1