Hi all

dlucan

Dean is my name and have been learning to fly for just over 2 yrs at murwillumbah aerodrome. Close to going for my flight test with only human factors to complete and some crosswind training any advice would be most appreciated cheers......

Welcome Dean. What are you flying?

As for advice all I can say is enjoy flying, when the urge hits you to try something unusual, think about what could go wrong. In other words take care. It is the little things that you don' t foresee that will bite you. Don't ask how I know.

Welcome Dean. What are you flying?As for advice all I can say is enjoy flying, when the urge hits you to try something unusual, think about what could go wrong. In other words take care. It is the little things that you don' t foresee that will bite you. Don't ask how I know.

Thanx for the reply im flying the technam P92 and find it very responsive. Enjoying my flying and have been told doing ur navs is the most rewarding and enjoyable....

Hi Dean, and welcome.

Yes, I rather like the Tecnam P92 myself, my first 10 hours were in one. As someone who has recently completed his XC endorsement, yes, I have to agree, navs are challenging, but awesome and enjoyable... highly recommended after you earn your Pilot Certificate.

I actually have Murwillumbah in my sights for a place to visit. Is there a place to eat at near the airfield? I'm looking at $100 hamburger ideas....

Cheers, Tony