Smart Blonde

blueshed

Sick Leave

I urgently needed a few days off work but I knew the boss would not allow me to take leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "Crazy", then he would tell me to take a few days off.

So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb, so the Boss might think I was "Crazy" and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later, the Boss came into the office and asked , "What in the name of good GOD are you doing?" I told him I was a light bulb. He said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days." I jumped down and walked out of the office...

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, "....and where do you think you're going?!"

(You're gonna love this)

She said, "I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark."

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Old joke (blond)

This has been around a while.

New York blond goes into a bank, asks for the manager, whom she then asks if she can have a loan of $5,000. The manager rightly asks for security on the loan, to which she offers her near new Rolls Royce. He said are you shure, as the car is worth more than the loan by a great amount. Yes said the woman as she handed over the keys, and took the $5,000 loan. The manager had his assistant park the car is the secure car park beloing to the bank. Five weeks later she returns, asks for the manager, duly pays back the loan, plus $50.00 intrest, and gets the car keys back. Out of intrest(no pun) the bank manager askes why the loan, and the car as security, she is obviously a person of means, 'Oh' she replies, where else can you get a $1.2million Rolls parked in a secure lock up for five weeks for only $50.00' while you go on holidays.

See they are not all dumb.010_chuffed.gif.c2575b31dcd1e7cce10574d86ccb2d9d.gif

Guest Flyer40

Two blonds are building a house. One notices that the other is throwing a lot of nails away, so she asks why. The other blond relies "half the nails are defective, they have the pointy bit at the wrong end". First blond says "no silly, they aren't defective, they're for the other side of the house".