New to the Airfield

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi all, I have just joined the forum and just gained my certificate in the last few weeks. It took me about 30 hrs over twelve months. I own and fly an N3 PUP powered by 37 hourses from a half VW motor. I bought the single seater early in my training to provide added incentive to stick with it. I have only a very few hours in comand logged to this point but this will build as time permits. It is a beautifully light, and sensitve on the controls, plane to fly. I am a member of the Lone Eagle Flying School based at Clifton on the Darling Downs, south of Toowoomba in Queensland. I look forward to reading, learning and listening on this site. Best wishes and great flying!

Guest Juliette Lima

Hello Mark,

Clifton, a great place to fly from...hope you enjoy and continue to be motivated. Trevor runs a greatshow in a lovely part of Oz....Hope he rains come soon.

Regards

JL

Gidday Mark,

Welcome to the forum.

Love your plane...looks great.

Hoping to read about your adventures in your new aeroplane soon..!

regards Arthur

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hi Mark

As a Pilot ofa Supa-Pup in Broken Hill would like to hear from you

And Part Owner of a Aero Pup

Give me call

The Bushman

Hi The Bushman,

Your Aussie made PUP I imagine is similar to mine however mine is built from a kit imported from the US. I did not build this one, I bought it, however it was first reistered RAAus in 1988. If you Google N3-PUP you will find examples, photos etc and the specs for the current model which is manufactured by a different outfit to mine made by Nostalgair.

Happy flying,

N3-PUP