EV97 for flight sim 2004 & FSX

ahlocks

Just to get this section of the forum kick started again, I found a neat little add on for MS flight sim of the Evektor EV 97. The sportstar's older brother.

It's only been installed for a few hours but is working well on FSX. The visual representation is really well done. The flight modelling is very close and the sound is quite accurate.

No1 son spent most of xmas eve playing with the sim to the point that he even declined a trip to the airport to get some paperwork from the real one!

I'll add a links to the files if there's any interest.

Cheers,

Steven B

http://files.fsnordic.net/Flight_Simulator/Aircraft/General_Aviation/

http://files2.fsnordic.net/files/zip/General_Aviation/EV97_V1_071216.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steven,

I passed these links on to a mate of mine who is right into flight sim. He has loaded the Eurostar and is flying it heaps.

I have not had a chance to get to his place and have a go, but he has sent me a couple of screen shots and it looks good. He even has his in the same colour scheme as 4010!!!!

Cheers

Mick

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I haven't mucked around with it for a while. Haven't flown the real one for over two weeks either. 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

The weather has sucked for the last couple of weekends and now there's bloody 'hoppers everywhere! 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

Might have to boot the FSX 'puter back up until the little mongrels rack off......032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif

You could do worse! I found that it was good for circuit timing.

The FSX scenery is close enough for visual cues and the circuit times, with real time weather, were pretty well spot on. The modeller has done an exemplary job of it.

The locusts are now being notamed!!! Wonder if FSX has them??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brett Campany

There should be a "read me" file in the download that will have the instructions on where to put the files. Generally though the folder with the aircraft in it gets placed in simobjects/airplane and then copy and paste anything in the guages / effects folder and put them in the guages / effects folder under Flight Sim X on your computer.

Champion. Was just in the process of uninstalling winzip to try and get another trial period!

Love my FSX, but have had a bugger of a time trying to work out how to install some new A/C. you guys might have all the answers!

O.K., I know this is getting annoying, but having downloaded and unzipped, I swear I cannot find an 'aircraft' folder in my FSX program files folder to drop the new aircraft into.

Is it hiding under some other name or what is the go??

C'mon guys, I'm on the home stretch here.....