WANTED :-Trike Wing

Just wondering if there is anyone out there that is wanting to sell a wing for my Airborne Edge Ex with a 582 . I am looking for a Wizard wing as I will be operating off a 300m strip and believe this will be the wing for me but if I am incorrect I will be happy to listen to your advise. You can contact me on 0428 265 007 or [email protected]

Thankyou for your time.018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif

wings

Hi Jed, either a wizard or streak wing will do the job quite nicely in your application. Flying 'two up' with a Streak wing fitted, will take some attention to detail operating from a 300 metre strip but is easily & safely achievable. what type of wing do you currently have fitted to your trike? I have a wizard wing on mine and i'm looking for a Streak only for the mere reason that anything more than 50NM is just a b*%ch to fly to thesedays and an extra 10-15 knots is handy. I love my wizard, it's a fun, forgiving and very manouverable wing but just a tad too slow for me nowadays.

Dennis:)

Hi Jed,

I agree with Dennis regarding the Streak-1&2 wings. If you're not off the ground after 200 metres, even at MTOW, ie, with passenger & full jerrys in your paniers, then there's really something wrong, even on grass.

Though depending on the approaches to your strip you might want to get at least 50hrs/150 landings under your belt before using it if it's not ideal. Then you should be able to get off the grass at MTOW in still air within 150 metres and stop a with 50 metre skid mark - nose wheel braking only.

Cheers,

Glen