Flying Test

Words would always fail me to congratulate someone passing their test and join the ranks of being a Recreational Flyer but WELL DONE and so many congratulations 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Thanks motza, test was in a Gazelle, not too stressful, I was helped by fantastic weather this morning. Made a couple of little slip ups but nothing too bad, my instructor suggested a couple of areas to practice. But I am pleased and glad to get it over with.

cheers

Thanks all for the encouraging comments. Although I don't often post on this forum I do hang on almost every word written by others and I think this forum is a great way to learn. Learning "facts" from books is very important but its good to hear about the actual "practice" of flying. Now its on to xcountry and passenger endorsement.

Cheers

Graham

Congratulations! Now you can start on building experience and don't do anything stupid. Don't forget it is better to never be noticed in the air than to be noticed for stupidity.

Those of us who have done stupid tricks and lived to tell the tale will I am sure agree with me that it is far better to not be noticed.

• 3 weeks later...