CT Web Site

Guest byteboy

Guest Guest

Ciao... from Italy! A little far from you but sharing the same interest: I will receive my new CTSW by the end of august and just can't sleep at night thinking on it.

This post is just introduce myself and to say hi to you all.

Mario

Guest ozzie

Ciao Mario, come stai?

Ihave flown in Italy near a beautiful town called Bassano del Grappa.

With the Kookaburra Ultralight Club and the paragliding site at Semonzo. I always enjoy going back.

Have you experienced the 'Big Blue Sky' of Australia yet?

ciao amico

ozzie

Ciao... from Italy! A little far from you but sharing the same interest: I will receive my new CTSW by the end of august and just can't sleep at night thinking on it.This post is just introduce myself and to say hi to you all.

Mario

G'Day Mario - welcome to the forums here in Aussie - in fact we also have members from USA (mainland) and Hawai so the forums are getting an International contribution which is great to find out about recreational flying around the world.I use to own a CTsw but sold it and have ordered a new one which should be shipped in October so I know how you feel. I am sure the factory makes it a 9 month wait just to let us know how expecting mothers feel 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Please, when she arrives take many photos and post them here - we love seeing the new births - they're a lot better then seeing a Stork delivery.

Guest Guest

Unfortunately I've never been in Australia but soon or late I will enjoy the beauties of your big Country.

As soon as it arrive I will make a lot of beautiful photos of the new CT and will post here.

I have to say that I have been lucky: I haven't had to wait for many months: an italian buyer has withdrawn his booking and I have taken his place, so just a couple of months.

I've seen here that someone of you has installed the efis Dinon: I have added it to the avionic and I would like to have your opinion on this device: is it precise?

Thanks and ciao,

Mario

marioplano

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mario.....I have been away and have just seen your post regarding the impending arrival of your new CTsw andthe Dynon.....congratulations on an excellent choice!

My CTsw arrived in late May 2006 so I have only been usingthe Dynon D100& D120 for a short time however I have found it to be very preciseand so far very reliable. I have just updated it with the latest 'firmware' from Dynon and it just keeps getting better! I note that Dynonnow have an option where the'brightness' can be doubledto 800 nit howeverI find that thestandard 400 is more than adequate in the CT.

Ciao,

Dave