• Welcome to Recreational Flying!
    A compelling community experience for all aviators
    Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Sign in to follow this  
Cosmick

3 PPC'S Flying Oakey QLD

Video Flying near Oakey and Oakey Airbase (Inactive) followed by low flying at mates turf farm.

Note: Volume loud for first few seconds then reduces so turn up for comms and a bit of Dragon.

• Like 6

Great video Cosmick, really enjoyed watching it. I have a Hummerchute and would love to do a flight with a few other Aerochutes or PPCs, especially with all that open space! One day.

By the way, where did you have the camera mounted, on your helmet? There was very little vibration so I assume so?

PS. Great legs!

Great video Cosmick, really enjoyed watching it. I have a Hummerchute and would love to do a flight with a few other Aerochutes or PPCs, especially with all that open space! One day.

By the way, where did you have the camera mounted, on your helmet? There was very little vibration so I assume so?

PS. Great legs!

Howdy

I use the Go Pro 3 camera mounted on my helmet set on the extra wide mode that gives you the curvature of the horizon that Go Pros are famous for.Good video Cosmick and the legs too.

Nice video Mike but why add the 'music'. Most of us fly for the peace and quiet, engine and wind noise accepted. In open kites like yours, even wind noise can be reduced with a bit in ingenuity. Just saying.

Its a screaming 2 stroke but you can still hear the comms and revs. I hadn't listened to dragon for a long time ( since Cairns Showgrounds in the late 70's ). Was a pity Mmark Hunter went the way he did, Cancer somewhere in the throat I think.

If you guys like my scrawny legs you have a problem. :)