V Australia 1st 777

Guest Chainsaw

Guest Darren Masters

We would like to invite you to be part of an Australian first at 8.30am on Monday 9th of February at Sydney International Airport, for the arrival V Australia's first ever Boeing 777-300ER.

If you're a serious plane spotter, a general lover of

aeronautics or just want to see history in the making,

the landing of this amazing new aircraft on Australian

shores is a truly once in a lifetime event.

We hope you can be part of the celebrations. (Oh and beware of the paparazzi.) For more, go to www.vaustralia.com.au/777

And if you want to experience the new 777 first-hand, we're offering LA return from just $1,399* International Economy ex Sydney.

Subject to regulatory approval. Flights commence 27 February 2009. Go to www.vaustralia.com.au/bookings/best-fares/index.htm

Guest avirgin737

VOZ will be in BNE all day on the 15th for V Group employees to dribble all over. She will be parked at the old Internaional with a BBQ and entertainment planned...

Guest Darren Masters
VOZ will be in BNE all day on the 15th for V Group employees to dribble all over. She will be parked at the old Internaional with a BBQ and entertainment planned...

Thanks for the info avirgin737. Do you work for DJ?

Guest David C

Thanks Chainy for that info .... BTW avirgin737 , love the avatar . I wonder who besides me and you know the airline in question on your avatar ???... Any takers !!

Dave C

Guest Darren Masters
Thanks Chainy for that info .... BTW avirgin737 , love the avatar . I wonder who besides me and you know the airline in question on your avatar ???... Any takers !!Dave C

I think it was here during the pilot strikes in the 80's??