Quick hello from a newby

Vision325

Hi People,

Congradulations on a great forum.

I have been reading the many interesting topics for a few days and thought Id intro myself.

My name is stephen beer and Im currently building a 2 seat, composite low wing from plans called a Vision which is produced by American Affordable Aircraft. I was lucky enough to buy a project already started and am currently glassing the fusalage.

I intend to register it with RAAus and am working with the designer Steve Ram to make sure it fits into the restrictions. (no easy task) I am a student pilot and have done 9 hrs in a gazelle.

Regards Stephen (Perth)

Hi Stephen

Its great to have you with the Forums. Congratulations on taking on such an interesting project and especially for sharing it with us. You will no doubt find the forums valuable as there are many members with all sorts of experience if you have any questions. Also enjoy the Gazelle, its a great aircraft. Where in Perth are you training?

Best Regards

Ed

Guest David C

Welcome Steven ,

Good to have you onboard . Looking forward to reading your posts , and best of luck with your project .

Dave

Thanks Ed,

I was training at Beverly in the West Australian wheat belt but my studies were interupted and I havent trained for about 12 months.

Have flown in a jab out of serpentine air field on a few occasions.

Regards Stephen

Hi Stephen

If you are at Serpentine make yourself known to Gwynne and Ed Smith and Maureen and Ted Sharpe. They are great people who will make you very welcome. A great group of flyers...!

Regards

Ed