Magazines

Guest dracer

Guest dracer

Hi

I am a buyer of magazines, i think its becoming a disease.

anyhow i was buying alot of aircraft related mags a few years back but the budget got tight, seeing as though im a new 'to become' pilot im thinking maybe 2 per month wouldnt hurt the bank to much.

whats your choices, im interested in RAAus, trike and light aircraft

thanks

brad:rotary:

Guest palexxxx

I subscribe to "Plane and Pilot" magazine. It has a few articles about LSA each issue and I think it is aimed at the average person whereas American "Flying" used to be but is now more for the corporate sector with their stories on small to medium business jets.

Guest pecram air

I have subscribed to Pacific Flyer and Australian Flying as well as my RAAus Mag. I to pick up another thread Two wheels. That keeps me occupied at night.

Phil C

Guest dracer

yer i picked up pacific flyer and RAAus, not bad reading, small mags but the price isnt toooooooooooo bad!

I'm a bit of a magazine junkie as well, I think I receive 8 or 9 on a regular basis - some are part of annual memberships i.e. RA-Aus, AOPA, Classic Wings (Warbirds), also get Aviator, Australian Flying, Australian Aviation...and I'm sure there's a few more that Kaz will remind me of ;)

If you're interested, I've got the last 12-14 months of most of these and not sure what to do with them. Having just moved house I'm not sure they'll make it out of the box - free to good home.

Cheers,

Matt.

Guest dracer

hi matt im happy to buy them off you, not sure where u live but il pay postage anyhow. my thirst for knowledge is on fire at the moment, i cant stop reading about flying, disease???? hahaha

il PM ya.

i have all Aus Dirt Bike ect if some wants a trade.

Magazine offer - taken up already.

Hi everyone, I've had a few folks contact me about the magazine offer and looks as though they'll all have new homes.

I generally archive those that don't have special interest to me every 6 months or so, so look out in about 6 months for the first half of 2008 magazines on offer.

Cheers,

Matt.

Geez if anyone is interested I have most of the Australian Aviation mags except for the very first issues, missing a couple of the last year or so, and most Australian Flying dating back to mid 70's I wanna get rid of aswell as AOPA from mid eighties to now, drop me a line if you want them!