The Never Ending Story

Admin

......all politicians upon entering office must have the obligatory frontal labotamy before making any decisions. Any member still able to understand what is happening around him/her is immediatley placed on the back bench. 114_ban_me_please.gif.db782538b13fdbe07a73265501aea31e.gif

I'm not going to spell check the above as I haven't had a frontal labotomy, but,

I do have a (half empty) bottle in front of me........:hittinghead:

regards

I haven't had a frontal labotomy, but, I do have a (half empty) bottle in front of me........:hittinghead:

..... and this demonstrates that while Big Pete certainly hasn't had a "full-frontal lobotomy", he has had a few "half bottle in front-a-me's", (not that there is anything wrong with that) which just goes to prove what a good bloke and great pilot he is, and ........

..... and this demonstrates that while Big Pete certainly hasn't had a "full-frontal lobotomy", he has had a few "half bottle in front-a-me's", (not that there is anything wrong with that) which just goes to prove what a good bloke and great pilot he is, and ........like running redex through the carby years ago, some pilots to this day, still benefit from running some red stuff through themselves to clear out the cobwebs. Other advantages include

....enough corks to adorn the hats of every boy in the visiting "Indian Knackerless 500" choir during their 2008/2009 Australian Outback Tour -

AND

sufficient empty bottles to reach 2.3s time around the planet.....

regards

.... and enough urine to refill Warragamba Dam, so that the Desalination Plant could then be cancelled, leading to the State Gov't volunteering to buy back and guarantee the lifetime operation of all regional and council airports, but what about the .....

Guest palexxxx

what about the children, what about the children........where are they to swim now that everyone has pi..ed in Warragamba Dam............oh the humanity!!!

what about the children, what about the children ..... oh the humanity!!!

What, thought Ian the Administrator? You mean that there are children and humanity out there in addition to my 2000 Forum members? This surely means that I can get my hands on lots more fiddies, so that I can enter my Millennium into the Red Bull Air Races and kick some serious tail of those pussies in their Extras etc.

If only ................................

.....I hadn't spent all that moolah on the new roof, 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif I mean, geez its not like it rains much any more....049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

.....and don't worry about the kids swimming in Warragamba Dam - when is the last time you saw a child exit the public swimming pool to take a leak question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif The little darlings have been swimming in urine for years!! :confused::confused:

Meanwhile back at OZStork headquarters.....

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

regards

..... the occupants were mortified at the announcement that the Country was grinding to a halt. "What's going on" said Kevin (in mandarin from Japan)? "Everyone is spending their time buggering around with the Never Ending Story and not doing productive tax yielding work" said Julia as she came out of the hairdresser. "Do something about that Forum" instructed Butters (in Japanese from a Mandarin) and while you are at it .....

....see if you can copyright the phrase "Clear Prop". If we can charge every pilot on the planet (well at least all of Australasia) 2 bucks every time they go flying we might just make enough money to pay for this Japanese trip. :yuk:

And so the government proceeded on their terrible quest to put in place a new tax on recreational flying - who was going to save us.....091_help.gif.a143ab38aa7cb6ab0af72d89d339d088.gif

regards

- who was going to save us.....

.... t'was the venerable Techman who convened a committee of the great and good in the RAA, with a mission to devise a way around Butters' new tax, and they came up with the catchy and simple to remember mnemonic "SWAFTSTTSONTFBAMAW" which as all aviators thereafter know, simply stands for "Stand well away from that twisted sharpish thing that spins out near the front bit and makes a wind", so the tax was avoided, but .....

poor old planedriver in his ignorance thought he'd take an extra dose of "ENO's" and save the guys on the forums to achieve the same result (less wind). The increased Butter's tax threat was feared to be a bit of of a bummer, however the majority carried on un-deterd (spelt wrong) which just go's to prove that "it's an ill wind" that

which just go's to prove that "it's an ill wind" that

....... stops you flying in a fully sealed aircraft.

Drifters and Thrusters are great when you are ill and have wind, as when you are out in the breeze it cools your brow and your .............

• 3 weeks later...

(Wow Captain, you sure put the knockers on this story. i_dunnoi_dunno)

......unmentionables. So we won't......

Meanwhile - a lot of attention was being focused on a small Victorian hamlet called

Nohopetown,

which like so many of its neighbours (it once was a two horse town) was really feeling the pinch when it came to Aviation.

Fear not, said......

regrads

(jeez guys will ya givus a hand... PLEASE)

....young Bendova (Nohopetowns famouse frizzby frower of 2006) I will summon all avaiators that live in this sunburnt land (well, within a few hundred miles maybe) to come to our aid........

egads

(jeez guys will ya givus a hand... PLEASE)

....young Bendova (Nohopetowns famouse frizzby frower of 2006) I will summon all avaiators that live in this sunburnt land (well, within a few hundred miles maybe) to come to our aid........

egads

(I wasn't game to reply, Pete, after you stuck it up me in post #141 . Does the following help at all?)

....... and we'll have a fly-in.

"That is sure to make it rain" said Bendova, I'll change my name to Benskylark, BigPete will change his to PeteJab and Ian will become Ianium (that well know element on the periodic table).

But hang on thought Ianium. If Ben dova's and Pete gives him a jab, I'll have to ban them both (and stop LittlePete from reading this stuff).

If only ......

And so it came to pass that all was quiet on the forum since all the "now we are commercial" names received the dictum from on high of "thou shalt be moderated into the next Millenium" by the Master

ah ha! - Mr X I presume. 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif Thank GOD you arrived in time. :thumb_up: The Capt and I were about done in by the overbearing pressure of holding up this thread by ourselves. :yuk::yuk: It now belongs to you. ;) Just send us (in unmarked bills) $3000 each. :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

regards

moderated into the next Millenium" by the Master

"I wonder if hihosland is talking about me" thought one of the forum members, who's real name is Master-Cate, although Master (087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif) and his wife Master-Piece were thinking the same thing (not to mention our aerian forum member Master-Race).

Look at that idiot, thought Master-Mind. He doesn't even know how to spell aerian.

So Master sat down with his favourite book in Nohopetown until his mum came into the room and caught him, when she said .......................

So Master sat down with his favourite book in Nohopetown until his mum came into the room and caught him, when she said .......................

"Fancy doing that while reading the RAA Monthly magazine".

"No mum" he said. "I'm not the only one who does it each month when they get the magazine. Lots of these forum members do it when they read the advert section". "Some of them over in the southern highlands even do it over a photo of a Sierra with spots on it".

"Hang on a minute" said his mum or as well as going blind, you'll ...............

Ok, OK - I'm in. :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

.....never get to have a normal life while you lust after fast women and faster aeroplanes. Why can't you be like normal boys of your age and be content with a .....

regards

Others less fortunate ......

...... have never experienced unbuttoning a WRAAF tunic or overall, nor have they had the fun and excitement of a Vic. Police Commissioners uniform (& in this case there are lots & lots of buttons), but ......