Trump wanted his personal pilot to head FAA

Some the states where cases were heard and dismissed we have:

Arizona

Georgia

Nevada

New Mexico

Texas

Wisconsin

Are you saying that these states have Democrat appointed or Dem leaning  courts?  Most of these states are quite conservative.   Next you will be telling me that "if you can get the bleach inside or if there were some way we could get light inside the body we could fix covid"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The latest I heard was he thinks he is going to be reinstated as President by August. He will take any praise he can get even from whacko lawyers Powell and Giuliani who are both being sued for billions. He is the greatest con ever to manage to get voted in & would have become a dictator had the insurrection he incited succeeded. There are at least 80 million reasonable people in the US so Trump was gone but in the redneck, bible and rust belts the conspiracists hold a lot of sway. The belief that Democrats are all cannibalistic paedophiles sex trafficking children is alive and well within the ranks of retrumplicans. Trump did virtually nothing internationally but withdraw the US into isolation. He was big on rhetoric but absent on substance, met with Kim Jong Un but got zero result, completely screwed up the response to the Pandemic, promoted racism, put totally ineffective tariffs on China, screwed up border controls, built a few miles of wall which have already been tunnelled under, told 30,573 lies while in office, the list of failures is endless. Now Trump Inc is being prosecuted as a criminal entity. The sooner he is behind bars & no longer able to get any air time the better.

• Like 5
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 1

It surprises me how many Trump lovers are still out there. The guys delusional, his COVID response or lack of, cost thousands of lives, his cronies rorted the wall funds, he’s a compulsive liar (the list goes on) but largest by far he’s still breathing our air 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

On 08/06/2021 at 8:30 PM, F10 said:

Well politics being one of the big no, no’s...but just to bring some balance, I think Trump was awesome.

On 08/06/2021 at 8:30 PM, F10 said:

Let’s take this discussion to The Trump Presidency - an analysis on the the Off Topic site

• Agree 2

The U.S. court system overall is balanced towards the Republicans. In the Supreme Court, the imbalance towards Republicans is 67% to 33% Democrat - and the Supreme Court is the highest court of the land.

Trump went on a rampage of Republican-supporter legal appointments during his tenure. He appointed 48 judges in one term, whereas Obama only appointed 55 judges over two terms.

The only court that has a Democrat imbalance is the DC circuit court, which deals in mostly Federal agency decisions.

U.S.-courts.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

On 10/06/2021 at 1:04 AM, Steve L said:

It surprises me how many Trump lovers are still out there. The guys delusional, his COVID response or lack of, cost thousands of lives, his cronies rorted the wall funds, he’s a compulsive liar (the list goes on) but largest by far he’s still breathing our air 

???

From the get-go, Trump spoke of the man made china virus and were ridiculed for it. Seems he were spot on...

“...In a recent article, the Wall Street Journal outlines how China has begun spreading viral messages in an attempt to shape the narrative of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic. The communist country’s state-run media outlets have been allowed by Twitter and Facebook to flood their platforms with posts disparaging American efforts to stop the Chinese virus pandemic, as well as posting misinformation about the Wuhan coronavirus itself...”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/04/11/wsj-china-floods-facebook-and-twitter-with-chinese-virus-disinformation/

Sorry to disappoint with more fake news about clearly failing Sleepy Joe.  (Nick-names don't come any wittier than that one.)

1451673423_NYTMay2021.thumb.png.26dbb144ba11c66282192eb5eea12450.png

1191613472_PewResearch.thumb.png.5dbbd39c19ca45c599039ff9dd5a52bb.png

Sources:

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2021/06/10/americas-image-abroad-rebounds-with-transition-from-trump-to-biden/

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/biden-polls-approval-rating

• Winner 2

3 hours ago, Garfly said:

Sorry to disappoint with more fake news about clearly failing Sleepy Joe.  (Nick-names don't come any wittier than that one.)

1451673423_NYTMay2021.thumb.png.26dbb144ba11c66282192eb5eea12450.png

1191613472_PewResearch.thumb.png.5dbbd39c19ca45c599039ff9dd5a52bb.png

Sources:

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2021/06/10/americas-image-abroad-rebounds-with-transition-from-trump-to-biden/

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/biden-polls-approval-rating

The polls before the 2016 election said Trump would never win the election.....

So much for the polls..🙂

• Agree 1

Yeah but I’ll let Biden’s “success” speak for itself. It already is. Funny how Trump has been proved right in every way about the Covid orChinese virus origins, how the news about him tear gassing “protestors” at St Johns church for a photo shoot has been proved to be totally wrong...or fake, how Harris the VP, who was so anti his border security policy....is now suddenly a big fan....and so it will go on.  As for character building...kinda like Labor was supposed to walk the last election??😁 

On 09/06/2021 at 7:46 PM, octave said:

Arizona

Georgia

Nevada

New Mexico

Texas

Wisconsin

Are you saying that these states have Democrat appointed or Dem leaning  courts?  Most of these states are quite conservative.   Next you will be telling me that "if you can get the bleach inside or if there were some way we could get light inside the body we could fix covid"

You mean like he was totally wrong when he said this virus originated in China and it originated in a lab....or building a border wall was a good idea, going well on the border with Mexico is it? 😁

2 minutes ago, F10 said:

You mean like he was totally wrong when he said this virus originated in China and it originated in a lab

\

That has not been determined. 

On 09/06/2021 at 7:46 PM, octave said:

Arizona

Georgia

Nevada

New Mexico

Texas

Wisconsin

I don’t think he said that, he did say he suggested why not try hydroxychloroquine, it MAY help, but this was greeted with foaming mouth hysteria by the media, I clearly recall one CNN propaganda merchant saying “that stuff will kill you”, funny, I took it for many years as an anti malaria drug....and you really think Biden has been a better President....??

Edited by F10

8 minutes ago, octave said:

You hear what you want to hear...he’s basically saying medical doctors could look into adapting the use of UV light or disinfectant in some sort of medical modified application, this was in dark days when no one knew much....but I’m not arguing, if you hate Trump, nothing will change that I guess. Just funny how as time goes on, a lot of what he said is proving correct, like his promise about having a vaccine within a year for example...but I’ll let sleepy Joe’s performance show how good as a President, Trump was. I will watch with interest.

Edited by F10

6 hours ago, rgmwa said:

If he was such a good president he wouldn’t have lost the election to Sleepy Joe and destroyed his own party. Good riddance.

The Poms voted out Winston Churchill in 1945 after only 5 years in office... go figure...

9 hours ago, octave said:

When I originally heard about the ‘Trump said’ disinfectant comments I thought he were being a dill.

After seeing that video I see it were nothing of the sort. He were referring to one of the options the virus ‘experts’ were looking into. Considering Ivomectin is a proven treatment tool for the china virus its not much of a jump to think that all treatment possibilities should be considered.

It would be nice to know who Trump were talking to when he commented on the disinfectant enquires. It would appear that throughout the video he were talking to a panel of expecting off camera - off camera in the edited short ‘cut’ that we see at any rate.

Trump promoted violence, he would not support Pence who did what he had to. Pence was being hunted when the rabble invaded the congress, Trump took hours to make a public statement, that was only when he knew his insurrection had failed. Trump is a dangerous threat to democracy, his path is demockracy. His desire is to overthrow a legitimately elected government by any means. That isn't unusual in the US, it's full of nut cases. What is worrying is that some commentators in Australia give him support and promote his lies, the most worrying was our own PM who was sucking up to Trump. Our own PM has a good friend who is a conspiracy nut, Q Anon fruitloop. 

I would not say Trump is finished yet, he and his cronies are promoting a military take over. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

This thread should be closed but as it won't go away I'll add a final comment. Trump was and still is a malignant narcissist and as such is incapable of feeling empathy for any thing or any one. To him only one thing matters, himself. He is also a consummate con man. He managed to con millions and the alt right press pushed his barrow for him. Die hard supporters refuse to believe even the most obvious and blatant failures and despicable acts even when debunked by numerous organisations with video evidence & interviews etc etc. That also applies to some in Australia and members of this forum. His own niece called him the most dangerous man in America. There have been parallels with the rise of Hitler in the 20s with many similar tactics.

I can't decide whether Trump truly believes all the crap he espouses including the continuing big lie that he was cheated out of the Presidency or whether he knows it is all false but perpetuating it keeps the faith of his rusted on supporting nutters.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1