Trying to track down 2 Airframes from Bob Cornwell's estate

Bob Cornwell was an exceptional craftsman who worked at Luskintyre in the early 90's. He built a beautiful HM14 replica that i bought off him in 2000.  I lost contact with him and went visit him in Weston in the Hunter valley yesterday only to find the house had been sold and was in the process of being restored by the new owner. The new owner said that Bob had died several years previously and that there was still aircraft stuff in the shed so i went a had a look expecting to find a completed HM8 fuse

( conventional 1928 hi wing monoplane designed by Henri Mignet before the Flea craze) When I last saw it, it was complete on its U/C but uncovered. Also there was a completed HM16 fuse on it wheels including the rudder ( this was a tiny flying flea that only a very small person could get into let alone fly. Bob was such a person.. He had also built an Aircraft called a Cardinal.  which he had scaled up from an aircraft modellng mag but had stuffed up in the upsizing. Only a contortionist or a child could get into or out of it. I did it once.  I bought it off him and donated to the Central Coast Air League

What was left in the shed was the wings from the cardinal which are completed to Bobs exceptional standards and that he was going to use on the HM8.

Both HARS and TAVAS are extremely keen to find these airframes.  I hope to god someone somewhere has saved them and they havent been trashed. I missed saving an original 293 Flying Flea by a week

If you hear even a vague rumour of what has happened to them please, please let me know

Cheers

James