Student seat in aircraft

Brendan some day something may go wrong with your  plane and you will have to cope with that.  Flying is always not predictable . You MAY also be with someone who becomes disabled and it's reasonable that you'd make some effort to fly it. You ARE a PILOT. Not a robot.    Nev

• Informative 1

11 hours ago, facthunter said:

Brendan some day something may go wrong with your  plane and you will have to cope with that.  Flying is always not predictable . You MAY also be with someone who becomes disabled and it's reasonable that you'd make some effort to fly it. You ARE a PILOT. Not a robot.    Nev

i am not sure what you mean here. i do the training according to the raaus sylabus which includes some training for when things go bad.   

• Informative 1

NO training syllabus covers every possibility that can happen. Don't rely on being comfortable and be ready to adapt is all I'm saying. Some people freak out if the radio's in a different place.  A brand new Certificate or licence doesn't make anyone an accomplished Pilot. If you pick up some bad habits or dubious "facts" they may lurk and be a potential downfall later.  It can be something you misinterpreted from a well meaning Instructor. Have you encountered a "dust devil "yet? Probably not, but there are places where they are common. Would you GO alright?. The buck aways stops with the PIC. Nev

• Like 2