Weather at Caboolture (SE QLD)

Guest Pabloako

Guest Pabloako

If anyone is around Caboolture, or going to Caboolture in sunny South East Queensland, I have a weather station running on my roof, approximately 4km (Bellmere) from Caboolture airfield and its elevation is 47 feet AMSL. http://www.bellmereweather.net

The live weather updates every three minutes, 24 hours a day and the historical data updates every couple of days. HOWEVER please note this is not a BOM weather station, so don't rely on its reading too much!

The site is 90% complete and I just have to finish off the webcam and a couple of the statistics pages.

Guest Crezzi

Excellent - this should save me loads of phone calls & a few wasted trips (although I don't consider time spent at an airfield as really wasted !)

Cheers

John

Guest Pabloako

The instruments are in a much better location now and seem to be giving some quite accurate measurements.

I had a couple of issues with the last location and a BBQ I had last summer seemed to cause massive global warming and the temperature went up to 50ºc. :confused:

Gooday Pab

Thats greata news.... I bet crezzi and Zane will get some value out of that as well as a few more of us!

Cheers

J:thumb_up:

Guest Cloudsuck

Excellent - I fly in there a bit. Going to Caboolture on Thursday. I bet the glider boys would like to know about it.

Guest Pabloako

I hope some people find it useful.

My wife isn't too impressed and refers to the server that it is running on as "That noisy piece of s:censored: in the garage".

I guess she doesn't appreciate technology!

Many thanks

Paul.

to quote the words of another member on here;

"Women!!! Ya can't Live with 'em, and ya can't live with them!!!"

011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

J:rotary: