g'day from palexxxx

Guest palexxxx

Guest palexxxx

g'day from palexxxx

Hi,

I havn't been doing any flying yet, other than as a passenger, but I have been doing a bit of research on light sports aircraft and one day hope to own and fly one.

palexxxx. ;)

G'Day Peter - welcome to the forums!

Like most of us we all started with a dream of one day flying and it doesn't take long to get up there on your own - good luck and hope you enjoy the forums!

Guest Vigilant

Hi Peter

This is a great site and everyone seems very welcoming. All I can say from my limited (very) experience is take the plunge you won't regret it.

I did recently whilston lsl in Qld.Iam just re building finances and waiting for good old Tassie weather to give me a break. Keep the interest going and there is lots of good info here about different types and locations. Weather can be an issue though anywhere and my instructor in Qld thought I was jinxed for rough weather anyway, have fun.

cheers Stuart

Hi Peter

Its a strain on the purse however I took the plunge learnt how to fly gave my wife a heart attack and bought my own little treasure and since then have learnt so much more about flying both in my little Diamond and on this forum have met so many cyber friends with a vast array of knowledge and a ready willingness to share their experience and expertise.

Welcome to the forum this is a great place to increase you interest in flying.

Don

keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Welcome Peter,

If flying is for you then this is the place to hear about it and talk about it.

It may all look a bit daunting at first but if you break it down in to small steps there are some great experiences ahead, the first time you have control of the aircraft, your first take off, your first good landing, your first solo and so on. These are experiences that are priceless and will live with you for the rest of your life.

David