Haven't taken off yet!!

Tomo

Yeah G'day my name is Tom,

And I live at Cecil Plains (80Klm west of Toowoomba),

I'm a 2nd year Diesel Fitter/Mechanic Apprentice with my Dad, (and by the way I'm only a young fella, 16:thumb_up:)... I don't fly as yet but when the pennys stack up to be enough, I'll be straight to it!!! Hopefully:big_grin::big_grin:

Have fun,

Tom:thumb_up:

Thanks Nev, I just noticed that your from Ballarat, Do you know any of the Mission Aviation Fellowship guys down there... Thats probalbly who i'll like to fly with one day...

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Well I just thought I'd drag out the old stuff! it's been 12months and 16days since I first signed up to this great place.:thumb_up:

Back then I was a young dreamer about being a pilot... now I'm still young, but now a pilot! And have a great deal more knowledge on the way's of flying...:thumb_up:

A great thanks to all who have and continue to help me with the flying disease!

And to Ian for this great place.

I hope to be here for a long time yet, so keep it all up fella's!:thumb_up:

002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

Is that your new J160 in the photo

It'd be nice to think so wouldn't it!!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif:thumb_up: It's actually the J120, No.3 of the production line. Quite a nice machine really, I like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tomo, welcome to the forums!

It’s nearly 14 months and now I find your “Just Landed” post re-invigorated. Boy I must be bored!

How was it at Oakey?

Regards, Decca.024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

• 4 years later...
Thanks Nev, I just noticed that your from Ballarat, Do you know any of the Mission Aviation Fellowship guys down there... Thats probalbly who i'll like to fly with one day...Cheers

G,Day Tomo,

It is Graham Brice here. If you would like to make contact you can find me through the www.ballarataeroclub.com.au web site. Happy to have a chat some time. MAF have no involvement at Ballarat now but I am happy to give you some info.

Cheers