SKEWED REPORTING ON US

Guest Macnoz

Guest High Plains Drifter
No offence taken, but don't paint us all with the same stick

:thumb_up:

The majority of the CM aviation related articles are actualy fairly positive towards, and incouraging of aviation. Like any profession, I guess they have their good and bad days.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest basscheffers

One more thing to our credit: we might do it more often, but (barring the occasional mid-air) we tend to only kill ourselves and possibly a passenger that chose to be there, knowing the risks.

Pricks in cars (you know: drunks, sleepers, phone users, txters, speeders and general hoons) tend to take out innocent bystanders more often than not.

To those of you who wrote a letter and/or forwarded the email thank you for your efforts. For those of you that haven’t I hope your silence doesn’t speak louder than our words. The apathy of flyers is well known but this issue will affect us all. Some of us will have the right to complain given that we made some sort of effort to be heard and make a statement. For the others it isn’t too late. Write the letter, forward the email, this issue isn’t going to just go away with no effort on our part.

SHOUT LOUDLY!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I am wondering has an anti-RAAus person got into Lou's ear and said " Give this mob a bit of roasting" I think so as I am discovering more and more every day that there are anti-RAAus person out there and they want RAAus to fold. Why?????

I say flip this story around and go and get some positive reporting about RAAus out there. History:- then till now, aircraft what we started with to now, there is a start.

A negative story is half written and has a greater impact for a detractor, if there is an article written after a nasty accident. Just like the one we are discussing.

Regards,

Keith Page

Simply a reporters opinions,a result of freedom of the press and her right to express them.

If all the facts are correct, however distastefull they may be,there is not a lot we can do about it,simply because we don`t like it.

Cheers,

Frank.