Here for a good time, not a long time

Bruce Timms

Geelong Sports Aviators Pres. Jim Tatlock has informed us all of Rec. Flying's great forum site so I thought I would jump on board so to speak. I completed my pilot training with Rudi's Aviation in Ballarat in 1999 but had a recent spell from it. In July 2008 a 1/4 syndicate share in a Hanuman was offered for sale and this has proved to be an affordable way to continue my flying.

Over the years I have logged 160 hours in Jabirus and Xairs and its all been a rewarding time of my life;I'm in my late 50's. I'm sure I'll be visiting this site regularly. Safe flying everyone. :rotary:

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Aboard,Bruce Timms,

I`ve been flying these machines for 23 years,I got into recreational aircraft by building a copy of a Chinook WT2,and later purchased an Austflight Maxair Drifter for training,I still have it and fly it regularly.

I have flown quite a few different types,from the Wheeler Scout up, but havn`t had a chance to try the Jabiru, a guy I taught years ago has an Xair housed here so I get to fly it every now and then,much preffer the Drifter,though.

Cheers,

Frank.