Guest Airbus_Boy14

Guest Airbus_Boy14

Hi all, im Michael. Im 15 and have 10.2 hours under my belt. I live close to Moorabbin airport and i am currently doing my training with the RVAC. Looking at my logbook I mostly fly the Alpha aviation 160A (Robin DR2160) but i have flown the Evektor SportStar and A Piper warrior. I would like to be a Pilot for a carrer. Thanks for Reading :big_grin:

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Michael,

A student of mine started his flying career,with me in the Drifter, he was 15 years and nine days old when he obtained his recreational pilot certificate.

After doing many hours flying in the Drifter, he then went to general aviation and became a commercial pilot,the last time I spoke to him he was flying for Quantas and was second in command of the 747,by now he may be pilot in command.

Go for it and all the best to you. :thumb_up:

Cheers,

Frank.

G'day Michael, It's good to see/hear that you've gotten off the ground nice and young...:thumb_up:

I had hoped to do the same when I was 15, but I didn't know about the RAA then, and the GA system was very expensive for someone of that age, Now that I'm 17 (and 23days, to be precise!), and with the RAA system in the foreground, I should be able to get flying soon I hope....:big_grin::thumb_up:

I hope you get to where you want to get too with you career , I myself would like to fly for "Mission Aviation Fellowship" as a mission pilot/engineer... you may have heard of them...:big_grin: Home - Mission Aviation Fellowship if you'd like to know what they do.:thumb_up:

HAVE FUN...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif:big_grin:

Tom