NEW MEMBER HORNET STOL JUST LANDED

tuffhornet14

G'day Ken..

Id reckon go down the coast route past willy and then the light acft lane over prospect, or victa 1 past sydney to wollongong.. either way head towards Goulbourn.. stay inland from there.. not sure where bunyip is.. if its east coastish then perhaps coastal all the way ..

Nice looking ship mate:thumb_up:..call in at camden for a coffee and fuel..

Route South

Merv's way might be nice, but I would exit the Hunter valley, after going coastal to the vicinity of Newcastle, and get inland. Stay well west of the mountains. There has been too much rain down the coast, but if you study your Met., and the forecast is definately good , then it would be an option. Spring and early Summer is thunderstorm time. Presume your engine is a Hirth? Consider your fuel requirements.. Nev.

Guest Maj Millard

Hey the Hornet looks like the next best thing to a Slepcev Storch, in that style of plane. Have customers out west who might also be interested. Please give us a report when you get a chance , especially in respect to low speed handling. I'd be real interested in trying one on sometime. Enjoy your new aeroplane. 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Pop-top

It's very impressive looking :)

Do you have any pics of you building it or the inside? Sorry to sound like a bit of a noob...I've never been in one.