aircraft covers THE BEST

Steve Donald

i just recently purchased some covers for my new J120 I FOUND SOME RECOMMENDATIONS on this site, DI FROM PUNKINHEAD AIR SPORTS, WOW WHAT A GREAT JOB PERFECT FIT AND MATERIALS, SERVICE PLUS NICE AS YOU CAN GET, NOTHING IS TO MUCH TROUBLE, SO IF YOU WANT GREAT COVERS FOR YOUR PRIDE AND JOY GIVE HER A CALL, THEY HAVE A WEBSITE AS WELL, YOU WONT GET BETTER CHEERS DI

I'd also recommend Punkinhead. Also Lahona - I've used them in the past as they had a template already for my airplane.

Funny thing is that yesterday in the mail I got a paper flyer from Bruce's Custom Covers in the USA. They must review CASA's aircraft register and saw my name on a new registration only a week or so ago. Flyer tailored to the type, prices in Australian dollars. Trouble is the statement "During the last year the U.S. Dollar has become reduced in value, relative to the Australian Dollar, by about 20%.....a great time to buy America....$1AUD=$.647USD"???

• 2 years later...

Cover For Aircraft

Hi To all

I have purchased a J230 and am now looking for full covers for the whole aircraft I see there are a few people who have these but I cant find their blogs I am in Australia

Thanks