Hi from the UK.

Guest Nickjaxe

Guest Nickjaxe

Hi guys just popping in to say hello,

I came across your fantastic site a few weeks back and have enjoyed reading all the old posts,

Keep up the good work from Nick in the northwest part of the UK.

What, RAIN! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif Been a very wet week, but we need it.

Sorry to say, didn't like the head cam. Too much movement and not showing your fair city at its best. The rest was good but.(Queensland grammar)

Guest Nickjaxe

Your right Doug far to much head twitching on my video, but my excuse is it was my very 1st attempt at video editing and I learned a lot from that one.

Nick.

Guest Maj Millard

Hey not too bad for a first effort, I like the multiple camera angles, lots of potential there. I wish I had you'r gear, can you give us a description of it. Is that a GPS 12 hanging off the panel ?. Looked like a nice enough flight. Cheers 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Nickjaxe

Hi Maj thanks for the kind words, yes your right its a GPS12 does all I want it to,

As for the camera its an ATC 2k, here is the makers web site if you want to take a look, they have just brought out a new model with remote control, that would be handy, I like the camera as I can mount it anywhere and its small, quality's not fantastic but its ok for me,

Action Cam : Action Cam : Oregon Scientific

I cheated a bit with my video Maj, it may look like I have 3 cameras but unfortunately it was all filmed with one camera on 3 different flights.

Nick.

Guest Maj Millard

Yes Nick, the old Garmin 12 does it for me too, simply and reliable. The plane I now have, had a Garmin 295 in it, and I pulled it out and sold it. Don't like stupid intrusive machines trying to tell me how to fly. Thanks for the camera info, I'll have a look when I get a chance. Cheers and safe aviating. Ross 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif