Hi, all

Guest Dr Nick

Guest Dr Nick

Hi.

I am 15 years old, and I am starting to get my flying license.

I haven't flown yet, I'm starting early next year, and I cant wait!

Glad to see there is a site like this for all my questions, I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me.

Guest Brett Campany
Well done. I wish I had started when I was 15.

You and me both!!

Good work Nick, keep on with it and don't give up mate!

Guest Maj Millard

Hi Nick, Great idea ! Fly for a year whilst forgetting about 16 year old girls, then you can take 17 year old girls flying !.......you'r on a sure winner mate, let us know how it goes ok. Cheers..........024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Brett Campany
Hi Nick, Great idea ! Fly for a year whilst forgetting about 16 year old girls, then you can take 17 year old girls flying !.......you'r on a sure winner mate, let us know how it goes ok. Cheers..........024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

You're such a bad man! hahahahaha :thumb_up:

Common, 17 with a pilots certificate, you could chase 20yr olds with more money, more money=more flying:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest Brett Campany
Common, 17 with a pilots certificate, you could chase 20yr olds with more money, more money=more flying:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Now that's thinking!

Flying and the opposite sex.

Don't think Dr Nick mentioned girls. You guys have a one-track mind. You are a bad influence. Nick every second person is a girl. There is no shortage of them. When you get older, there are more of than us, so it gets worse. Nev..

Guest Pop-top

Much like everyone else, I wish I'd started at 15!!! you must have VERY understanding or loaded parents....else your a young genius with great job.

I had to wait until I was 23 to afford lessons and my parents were shocked that I actually ended up doing what I'd been nagging them about for so many years...I guess they thought I'd either grow out of it or grow into more girly past times like doing my nails.

Good luck with your exhilarating journey ahead!