Hello Everyone

S.Drifter

I'm new in here, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I own a couple of oriinary planes and one proper one (2 cessna's and a kit built Drifter).Use the cessna's as commuters between properties and the Drifter for work. Fly most days depending on work and still learning to fly

G'day Mate,

Welcome, I have only been here a few days myself and have learnt a huge amount.. It will be great to eventually meet up at a fly-in with some fellow members.

very nice !!

I have also noticed you have an unusual back seat for a drifter.

cheers

The back seat is a 65l gyro seat, it's a bit squeezy for passengers which gives me a good excuse not to take them with. Gives a combined fuel load of 95L, have a few other modifications to make it more user friendly.One problem I have withthe drifter is water and oil temps or the lack of, as this was a prototype we went to a large radiator(VW golf) and found out that this is too much and have to cover it even in summer. In winter I have the oilcooler and the radiator fully covered and the oil tank and hose's wrapped in insulationand still only manages 80/80c,other than that it's the best mustering bike I've ever had.

Had to put the sunnys on for that Drifter.006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Ask Wayne about THAT, we got the colour mixed at a local paint shop, it didnt look right in the tin so we decided it would dry into the proper colour........it didn't and so it stayed , after 6years I'm still not used to it!!!:)