First Solo Nav Complete..

Hi Yall..

Today feels like a big day..I Completed my first Solo Nav(ylcs-ybdg-ydlq-ylcs), and made it home to tell the tale..

When i think that i started flying on the 25th August last year, and then the progression that has followed, i really cant believe that i can now climb into a plane on my own, and fly to NSW and back..It still hasnt sunk in, and i reckon it's right up there with my first solo....

There were incredible dust devils and willy willy's up towards Deniliquin, and that created a pretty bumpy ride but also amazing views, but overall i managed the flight reasonably well, and was comfortable with the workload, and even managed to nail a tricky little xwind landing up there..:thumb_up:

Tommorrow i will attempt to pass the RA XC theory exam, then next week do a pre test flight and then the Prac test next Sunday..After that onto some PPL stuff, and some Loooooooooong trips in the Teccy..

Cheers:thumb_up:

Guest Brett Campany

Well done Simon, that's great work and a great achievement! I'll be picking your brain prior to mine in the near future!

Guest Pioneer200

Hmmmmmmmmm, I thought you would have to pass the theory before doing your first solo xc... Congradulations , I find the flight planning for xc really interesting and it gets you "in the mood" well before getting into the plane(gets the brain juice flowing)!!

• 5 months later...