• Welcome to Recreational Flying!
    A compelling community experience for all aviators
    Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Admin

Site Changes

The Location field displayed in the user information on the left of a post is now a link to Google Maps

At last, I have started adding John Brandon's Flying Tutorials into a new Tutorial section. This section will not only contain John's great flying tutorials but also tutorials on how to use the site, tutorials on aircraft maintenance and anything else that I can find as a tutorial to help all site users in the aviation endeavours.

Also, you may have also seen that I have done some work on the Whats New page. As some of you go straight to this page I thought it would be better to add whats new in all the different areas of the site in their own blocks rather than everything in a single list. Also @Ahmed Zayed is working on a better display of the whats new in forum threads and posts which hopefully you should like. All in all the Whats New page should give you a taste of everything that is happening on the site...disclaimer: I haven't decided what to do about a site Home Page as yet and one option (NOTE I SAY ONLY 1 OPTION) is to use the Whats New page as a Home Page, another option may be to downgrade the Whats New page and put more comprehensive site coverage on a site Home Page...still undecided on this as yet due to there being a lot more to come and implemented on the site...Aviation Product Reviews, The Pilot Supplies Shop, Great Aviators Database, On This Day, Pilot Tools and Calculators, Aviation News etc etc etc

• Like 1