• Welcome to Recreational Flying!
    A compelling community experience for all aviators
    Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Admin

Slowing down

Hi, just want to let you know that site development will slow down a bit now for about 6 weeks, I am back working again...income, YEAH but work is about 1.5hrs away in Geelong so no time for anything during the week but the site is stable so please enjoy what it offers

• Like 4
  • Informative 2

Does this mean slow learners like me can finally catch up with the pace of changes in these two sites?

Edited by Old Koreelah

Unfortunately that job didn't end up happening so I am still unemployed and getting desperate

38 minutes ago, Admin said:

Unfortunately that job didn't end up happening so I am still unemployed and getting desperate

Yes, I know the feeling!  I've been caught waiting on jobs where they have used my resume as "and this will be our Project Manager, Engineer ..." when they win the contract they employ someone far less experienced / qualified on less wages to cover two or three roles.  Hope it turns around for you soon.  In the meantime we REALLY APPRECIATE all the work you are doing for us here! :clap:

• Like 5
  • Agree 3

On 25/09/2019 at 2:02 PM, Admin said:

I'll be close by for the next couple of weeks Ian looking after the grandkids. 

If I see a frustrated aviator who looks a bit like you with a donation bucket at traffic lights, i'll lob in a few bucks, but won't tell anyone on here.

Good luck mate. Remember as one door closes, another one can open.