Future CT owner

Guest John_Venema

Guest John_Venema

Hello all,

Having researched all the LSA and ultralights available in Australia, everything seems to re-point me back to the CTsw. We have a CT2K here in Sunbury Penfield, but it seems the improvements made with the sw have made it much easier to land, which is a good thing. I'd love to hear some feedback from current sw owners (I've been in touch with Ian by email).

In particular, how does a CTsw compare to the Flysynthesis Texan (the a/c I am doing my training in at the moment, and lovely to fly, but a bit expensive to own).

Looking forward to hearing back from you all.

Hi John, why not go up in one now and see for yourself? If you like I can get Leo, he is a Singapore Airlines A340 Capt and also the distributer of the CT, to take you up for an hour or so in the new CTsw from Riddells - let me know if you would like me to organise it for you - have to look after one of the greatest flight sim scenery developers in Aust don't we?

Hi John,

I don't own a SW but a 2K and am delighted with it. I know you'll be absolutely delighted also when you get through the other side of a long wait for delivery ... but good things are worth the wait.

I don't know why people refer to the SW as easier to land, I have not one bit of difficulty with the 2K. Maybe with the SW you just let go the controls and it does it all for you ... right Ian? ;)

Looking fwd to meeting up with you sometime John.

Paul