Ready to take off

Guest Delta

Guest Delta

Here starts my flying adventure...

Looks like a pretty busy website - what are the coolest things here?

Delta

G'day Delta... and Welcome abroad...:thumb_up: (No it ain't a spelling mistake!)

What are the coolest things here?? .... well we've basically got everything to do with flying, one way or the other... so if you just go through it all on the tool bar to the left, it'll keep you busy all day long...011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Or even better still, if you've got a question about anything... fire away and there'll be a handful of answers thrown at you...!:thumb_up: Sometimes quicker than you think!

You said your nearly ready to take off, so what's that involving... like what aircraft are you doing it in? are you doing a RAA ticket or PPL?

Have Fun... and just Remember: Take off is Optional, but Landing is Mandatory! (Newton's laws says so!)

Cheers

Hi Delta,

Welcome here mate.

Well, there is so much to see, but the trip reports I've found interesting, especially because there are usually photos attached.

Are you flying already, or is that still in the future somewhere? (don't worry if it is, I spend more time reading Biggles books than actually in the air...!!) Just make the most of whatever stage you're up to.

Hope you enjoy the site...

Chris.

Hey Delta, interesting question...

I have to admit to not being a scholar of Marxist philosophy, but at least Marx would probably be happy that people across most class barriers could participate in the internet! (especially thanks to the open source volunteers- you are legends)

I think I'm a bit like Roald Dahl when it comes to TV:

They sit and stare, and stare and sit

until they're mesmerised by it!

(Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

But then that could equally apply to me on forums like this one! :)

Chris.