Annual Drifter Breakfast

boleropilot

g'day guys n gals, long time no write - but still i pilot me lil Drifter around the skies of Boonah, the strip at Roadvale is a treat (it's on Google Earth if ya wanna peek)

anyways the date has been set for this years annual Drifter Breakfast, as with the inaugral event held in 2008 (when the weather actually scared chopper pilots out of the sky - long story) it will be held at the Flying Tigers clubhouse at Boonah airfield

date is Sunday 27th September and ALL aircraft are welcome - as is usually the case with these events, official Drifter status will be granted to any non Drifter/Fisher aircraft attending. cost is a huge five bucks but for that ya get the famous Tigers breakfast. AND because of the cruising speed of Drifters, breakfast will be open right up until lunchtime - how good is that....011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

as an extra little bonus, all taildragger pilots attending will be given a copy of my infamous REAL MEN FLY TAILDRAGGERS sticker - can you believe that some people actually took exception to these when i first introduced them thumb_down:censored:

anyways alla youse pilots and lookers and dreamers, get there any way you can on the day and see the biggest gathering of Drifters/Fishers the world has ever seen - ah well, we can only hope :thumb_up:

cheers guys, any questions drop me a post

boleropilot

alias cropduster dave 041_helmet.gif.78baac70954ea905d688a02676ee110c.gif