Bulk purchase of PLB's (Kannad XS3)

Guest JRMobile

Guest JRMobile

Thanks Ian for all your hard work, just put in the order through "Clear Prop". Shop site works well :thumb_up:.

PS and I saved a few bucks! 066_naughty.gif.fdb194956812c007d0f5d54e3c692757.gif

"I got a GME MT410GPS version PLB off eBay today from an Australian company for $639 delivered with promised overnight delivery so i have gone with that. Thanks"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ian for all your hard work, just put in the order through "Clear Prop". Shop site works well :thumb_up:.PS and I saved a few bucks! 066_naughty.gif.fdb194956812c007d0f5d54e3c692757.gif

"I got a GME MT410GPS version PLB off eBay today from an Australian company for $639 delivered with promised overnight delivery so i have gone with that. Thanks"

JR - so you want me to cancel the order you put through?

Guest JRMobile

Ian

Please proceed with my order.

My sense of humor must be a bit off the mark ( my excuse - working night shift at the moment)

Cheers John Reid

so what was the total finalised price?i went to the purchase bit and it asks you to enter a price.

im at perth WA so whats the price with shipping?

The wholesale cost is $599 each and I have to pay the $12,000 up front. They are expected to arrive within the next week.

When you place your order it will calculate the shipping cost automatically based on the type of shipping you select.

The wholesale cost is $599 each and I have to pay the $12,000 up front. They are expected to arrive within the next week.When you place your order it will calculate the shipping cost automatically based on the type of shipping you select.

Where do we place our order?091_help.gif.c9d9d46309e7eda87084010b3a256229.gif Cheers

Well, I couldn't afford it this week but purchased it anyway! I don't like to break my word :-) You will see the payment in two parts Ian. The first one I managed to forget shipping! :-)

It is a pity really. I like to play with my toys but people might get upset if I play with this one!

Hi All

The Kannads have arrived and will start going out tomorrow - I still have to provide the final list to the distributor which I will be doing tomorrow morning so if you have yet to pay can you please do so ASAP. For those that missed out and want one then please PM me just in case there are any left - first in first served.

Thanks to those that have paid and have contributed to the costs of running this site by adding something on top - it is greatly appreciated!

The first 12 of the 20 ordered have gone out - still waiting on the orders and payment from:

Jabby

Wigg

Mad Dave

Airborne Upper Hunter x 2

Drizzt1978

Bilby54

Galpin - yours should go out tomorrow