bon mots

hihosland

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well sure, O.K. they're Outcast", said some of the younger gulls, "but hey, man, where did they learn to fly like that?"

Outcasts RULE!!

Guest eland2705

"Well sure, O.K. they're Outcast", said some of the younger gulls, "but hey, man, where did they learn to fly like that?"

Outcasts RULE!!

Hey - JLS! 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif:thumb_up:

Guest Maj Millard

Hey Ozzie, I think you said that just before I threw you out of that plane, at Wilton once ?.................................................................................................

Within all of us is a varying amount of space lint and star dust, the residue from our creation.

Most are too busy to notice it, and it is stronger in some than others.

It is strongest in those of us who fly and is responsible for an unconscious, subtle desire to slip into some wings and try for the elusive boundaries of our origin.

— K O Eckland, 'Footprints On Clouds.'

Guest Maj Millard

If we are what we eat, and more pilots should eat chicken, then why are so many eating Turkey instead ??!!...............................................087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gif jive.gif.035c4a81724c712198cdb1757d6fb926.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Ozzie I just checked my parachuting logbooks, and you were crying like an old woman and yelling "please don't make me jump, no no " !!!!!........I had to pry your hands off the strut after calling for 'power on' !!!..............................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

i do remember a pilot getting his returns on me after i played a joke on him in the pub the night before. i climbed out with one foot on the wheel both hands on the strut. i looked in at the instuctor and the pilot waved bye bye and took his foot off the brake..foot flew off the wheel and i took a death grip on the strut. trying to hook a leg on the strut i saw both pilot and instructor (John M) laughing. remembered i was wearing a chute and just let go. two lessons there. don't play tricks on pilot and a big difference between jumping and falling.