Returning to down under...

Guest flyabout

Guest flyabout

...at least virtually.

I just registered to share my documentary film with your membership. It's called FLYABOUT, and you can watch a 3-minute trailer of it in your Video Library.

I had such a great time flying in Australia, and have enjoyed telling the whole aviation community about it during the last years at Air Venture in Oshkosh when my film screened there.

If you are interested, you can read more about the film at my website:

..:FLYABOUT:..

Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome on your website :-)

Monika

Guest Maj Millard

Thanks for sharing Monika. My wife is from Pasedina, but now living here for the last ten years, hell you and her may have even been in school together !. Cheers and welcome, looks like you have already seen quite a bit of the country..............024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest flyabout

Hi Maj. Millard,

thanks for your warm welcome. I'm glad to hear your wife is from Pasadena, although I don't think I went to school with her. I actually grew up in Germany and only moved here 18 years ago. Still, there were maybe a few years of overlap...

Best,

Monika

Guest flyabout

Thanks for the "hello". Yes, you are very right: It was as much a journey within as without. Absolutely.

Warm regards,

monika

Guest flyabout

Thanks! Looks like Clearprop might be distributing my documentary film in Australia soon... Or you can aways order from my website, if you'd like to see more :-)

Oh, and congrats on getting your license!

• 2 months later...