FSUIPC and "Joysticks"

flying dog

Hi folks.

091_help.gif.c9d9d46309e7eda87084010b3a256229.gif

I have got my machine working again and am in the process of getting all the scenery and stuff added.

Ontop of that, all the planes and controls.

:pc strikes back:

I have a Go-Flight throttle and a CH Pedal setup.

I don't know if it is because they haven't been used for so long, or what, but the rudder is a bit "shakey" as well as the breaks.

I'm trying to use FSUIPC to negate the affects but with little luck.

(Getting FSUIPC working again was trouble enough)

There are calibration screens where I see the "raw data" coming in from the pedals and then there are butons to "SET" the limits.

086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif

There is an IN and OUT button, and then a little box..... just to the left.

(Yeah, it would help if I wrote the names down, or had the screens beside me)

Anyway, does someone have the patience to help me get it going again?

oh, and on that, though off toipc, who remembers the "Trick" to get rid of that annoying message with the breaks being on and the "Period key" at the bottom of the screen?

Though for now it is handy to see the "differential breaks" message telling me that the pedals are sending break signals to the plane, making it difficult to taxi and take off.

:hittinghead:

Guest Brett Campany
Hi folks.091_help.gif.c9d9d46309e7eda87084010b3a256229.gif

I have got my machine working again and am in the process of getting all the scenery and stuff added.

Ontop of that, all the planes and controls.

:pc strikes back:

I have a Go-Flight throttle and a CH Pedal setup.

I don't know if it is because they haven't been used for so long, or what, but the rudder is a bit "shakey" as well as the breaks.

I'm trying to use FSUIPC to negate the affects but with little luck.

(Getting FSUIPC working again was trouble enough)

There are calibration screens where I see the "raw data" coming in from the pedals and then there are butons to "SET" the limits.

086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif

There is an IN and OUT button, and then a little box..... just to the left.

(Yeah, it would help if I wrote the names down, or had the screens beside me)

Anyway, does someone have the patience to help me get it going again?

oh, and on that, though off toipc, who remembers the "Trick" to get rid of that annoying message with the breaks being on and the "Period key" at the bottom of the screen?

Though for now it is handy to see the "differential breaks" message telling me that the pedals are sending break signals to the plane, making it difficult to taxi and take off.

:hittinghead:

Any chance of some photos of the set up of your controls as well as the configuration at the back of them cause I'm not to familiar with the set up.

The only thing I can suggest in regards to the "Brakes" being on in the corner is the actual game configuration and key settings. I think you've got to go into the key settings in game and change the brakes to the pedals instead of the keyboard keys.

Brakes on & off is usually the full stop key by default.....i think.

Good news. Kinda.

WRT the "Breaks on message" I luckily did save the instructions on CD and found it.

So that problem is resolved.

WRT the breaks/joystick axis:

I kind of have resolved it too. But the "ironic" thing is that I had to REVERSE some of the axis.

I have been told there are step by step walk through but I haven't found it - yet.

I shall try to get some screen grabs if anyone can help.