Pacific Flyer Monthly Photo Competition - November 2009

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naemick.

Have you entering the monthly photo competition on this site?

You can win a 6 months subscription to flying magazine.

I think you would do extremely well.

Some quality competion for Philthy:laugh:

Naemick.Have you entering the monthly photo competition on this site?

You can win a 6 months subscription to flying magazine.

I think you would do extremely well.

Some quality competion for Philthy:laugh:

By posting it in this thread, he has entered.

Last few days folks. Get your entries in to win.

I might even go to Temora this weekend for another photo phest. Two Red Bull Air Racers, Matt Hall and Nigel Lamb, will be there. Nigel has come over from England to fly the Museum's Spitfire, and Matt will bring his Mustang. Awesome. There will be 2 visiting Avengers too.

Just in time to post some more entries here. Anyone else?

I did stumble upon the mag a couple of weeks ago and thought I would enter the comp. As you might guess from looking at my Flickr pics, I do tend to take a few AC pics :)

I am really hoping to get over this weekend to Temora.... Should be an awesome couple of days.

Michael

The J.5 Adventurer was basically a four-seat Autocrat developed for Australia and New Zealand, using war-surplus Australian-production Gipsy Majors. This one was manufactured in 1950 and shipped to Australia engineless where Kingsford Smith Aviation Service, Sydney, fitted the engine. It was first registered on 31 July 1951. It's seen here at the Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia's Auster Rally.

The J.5 Adventurer was basically a four-seat Autocrat developed for Australia and New Zealand, using war-surplus Australian-production Gipsy Majors. This one was manufactured in 1950 and shipped to Australia engineless where Kingsford Smith Aviation Service, Sydney, fitted the engine. It was first registered on 31 July 1951. It's seen here at the Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia's Auster Rally.

And here it is arriving at Temora yesterday!

Just to keep things trickling along until the December thread opens...here are two of the 'Russian Roolettes' formation team getting airborne for their display at Bundaberg. Jim Wickham's Yak on the Prowl has to be seen up close to really appreciate the spectacular paint job!